Dragon’s Den Apprentice
The ‘Dragon’s Den Apprentice returns
It’s back by popular demand or really because we need to do some fund raising, and everyone enjoyed it last time.
St Mary’s has already played it’s part in an Olympian journey with the Kayaking success – Jon Schofield. Can we create the next Richard Branson or Alan Sugar, with our Dragon’s Den Apprentice end of term event.
The rules are simple
1. the Bank of STMMSG will loan you £10 to start up your own business, however the Dragon lords of Chris “Hillary Devey”, Ian “Peter Jones” and Richard “Duncan Bannatyne”, have a 100 interest in your company ie we get all the profits – It is for fund raising!.
2. You can do anything you like to raise income from your £10 but it must be legal, ie no holding beavers or sisters for a ransom fee etc.
3. If you don’t wish to take part please just return the loan ie the tenner. Obviously we would like you to have a go as every little helps even 1p!
4. Unfortunately as this is a fund raising activity I am sorry if your business falls you must return the loan so be careful. The risk is all yours!
5. All Businesses will be closed before and monies returned on a special extra night in the Stmmsg calendar Monday 22nd July 1 week after the Bar B Q, hint this may give an ideal opportunity to raise some extra cash (as long as you are not selling burgers sausages or drinks, ie stepping on the Dragon Lord’s toes they can get very angry!)
6. The Dragon’s decision on a winner will be final and legally binding the prizes will probably be standard Stmmsg bank currency ie chocolate related. The prize categories will be largest profit and best business idea (you’re hired)
The Stmmsg Bank will open on the 10th June (ie tomorrow) so start thinking
Ian (Peter Jones)
Note this is ONLY open for Cubs and Scouts, unless any Beavers really want a go.